Saturday, January 2, 2010

Panthers Pottsville Midget Football Team 1961


TAG PHOTO TO ENLARGE

While going through some of my photo's I came across this great old team photo of the Panthers Midget football Team from Pottsville. The teams in the league were the Panthers, Falcons, Tornadoes, Rockets and Bulldozers, I am trying to remember the names of the guys, if anyone knows the names of the players I missed or got wrong let me know.


Front Row L-R Harry Haughney, unknown, unknown Les Paine, Bill Baldwin (Judge Baldwin), Jack Dolbin, (NFL Denver Broncos, Dr, Chiropatric) unknown, Lynn unknown

Second row, Andy Basaniski, Joe Hopkins, unknown, George Cicero, Ronnie Rose, Ed Ginther, unknown.

Third Row, Bruce Brown, Joe Unknown, Frank Mills, Brud Dolbin, Jim Wallaeur, Joe Purcell,

Forth Row, (Me, Stu Richards) Hummel, Charlie Hopkins, unknown, unknown Rick Daldeo,

Coach Wally Mills, Coach Shuster, Coach Fred Lewis,

No comments: